CISCO Technical Translator
The key function of this role is to Translate Cisco’s technical documents, training material and
communications from English into a local language (Spanish) for consumption/ usage of Sales,
Engineering and CX roles inside our partners in non-English speaking countries.
The Candidate needs to ensure that Quality of translation service meets professional standards as well
as customer requirements
The candidate would also need to gather and report feedback/learnings/suggestions from the Cisco
Sales, Engineering, CX teams and end Customers i.e. our Partners – as and when required
- Interact Documenting and reviewing the different operations of the process.
- Reporting and Analyzing trend on Center/ Technology/ Customer basis
- Joining conference calls and act as interpreter occasionally
- Audit Service Requests/ Processes and suggest improvement initiatives to the management team to
enhance service delivery, customer satisfaction and team dynamics
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders to allow smooth, efficient and positive
- Drive adoption of key metrics and initiatives inside our non-English speaking teams as well as
- This is a critical role to drive adoption of key Cisco initiatives and projects inside non-English-
speaking countries and also create an effective two-way feedback loop. The candidate should be
willing to own the relationship and performance of the assigned Country with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude with
a proven ability to improve, adapt and overcome difficult situations.