Cisco Support Representatives
Planning to start your Networking career? As a Cisco Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for network issues assistance and ticketing creation, while delivering proficiency to our customers. Come and enjoy the SYKES experience. Work Learn and Grow with us!
- To provide high quality Customer Service to Cisco customers.
- To follow Cisco’s policies and procedures as well as the team’s internal procedures.
- To provide Service Request support to qualified Cisco customers.
- To validate customer entitlement for support.
- To create new support cases and provide updates on already existing cases.
- To validate the business impact/severity for case creation.
- To route service requests to the correct Cisco support team and confirm with the customer the next steps in the support process.
- To engage the correct resources in order to ensure customers receive assistance in a timely manner.