Cisco Tier 1 Support Engineer
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and
procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and
answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- Participate in team meetings, make updates and/changes to current process documentation based on these meetings.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by his/her immediate superior.
- Support the organization in identifying, establishing processes for continuous improvements.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets.