Cisco Tier 1 Support Engineer
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow Cisco’s policies and procedures as well as the team’s internal procedures.
- To provide Service Request support to qualified Cisco customers.
- To validate customer entitlement for support.
- To create new support cases and provide updates on already existing cases.
- To validate the business impact/severity for case creation.