Client Services Principal
The Client Services Principal is a lead technical customer management position working on large,
and complex accounts. You will direct the design, implementation and lifecycle management of the account solutions,
leading a support team comprised of subject matter experts from multiple platforms, operating systems, storage and network
technologies. As a trusted advisor, you will provide strategic business and technology support/counsel to your customer across
both their production and recovery environments.
As the Client Services Principal, you will be responsible for relationship development and management across
key internal and customer stakeholders and executives to help translate their business needs into action..
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 85% or above. (must)
- Full Schedule Flexibility. (must)(must)
- 5+ years of professional IT experience with at least 3 years of demonstrated experience related to Enterprise Architecture/Engineering within complex environments (must)(must)
- Experience in Disaster Recovery Design and Solutions
- Well-rounded knowledge of and experience in multiple operating systems to understand complex customer environments and provide both excellent service and guidance.
- Windows Server
- Virtualization; including VMWare & HyperV
- Networking; including routing, security, and firewalls
- Storage & backup services/administration
- Database; Understanding of data models and data flows in complex multitier database and application environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Not afraid to recommend solutions and services to customer (increase MRR)
- Familiarity with automated discovery and CMDB
- Ability to effectively and calmly lead internal and customer technical staff through crisis events and escalations
- Working understanding of ITIL and Service Management
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow a plus
- College degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Technology certifications preferred, such as MCSE, CCIE, RHCE, VCP, CCDP, ITILv3, etc.