Data Base Administrator
To manage the database engine capabilities in an effective and efficient manner in order to provide the site with dependable,
robust, secure and extensible databases designed to meet the objectives of the applications they support.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- University bachelor's degree or advanced student in Computer Science or Systems Engineering (must).
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- Advanced .NET Framework knowledge (must).
- Advanced Technical software documentation creation (must).
- Experienced on IS design, programming, Database design and administration (must).
- MS SQL Server proficiency (MCSA/MCSE Certifications are a plus): Transact-SQL, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Configuration Tools.
- Integration Services experience.
- Reporting Services experience.
- Power BI experience.
- Information systems development cycle knowledge
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Analytical thinking
- Capable of working and reach results under pressure
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment
- Object Oriented