Hardware Technical Support Specialist
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under
stipulated policies and procedures, by offering world class customer
support via phone or mail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level (85 %>). (Must)
- Schedule Flexibility.
- University degree in computer engineer, systems engineer or related (desired).
- PC building completed or Technical support knowledge, experience on PC maintenance (Must).
- CompTIA A+ (901 / 902) certification (Desired)
- Experience on hardware and software troubleshooting
- Advance Knowledge of PC Architectures
- Knowledge of RAID technology (Desired)
- Internet tools (Browsers, FTP, cloud services, etc.)
- Networking configurations and troubleshooting – (server hardware configuration, DHCP, router configurations, DNS, SMTP, etc.)
- Working knowledge of computer architecture - memory (DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, DDR5), processors, serial ports, parallel ports, IDE/SATA/SAS/AHCI, etc. configurations, USB, UEFI, BIOS configuration, I/O ports
- Graphics troubleshooting and configuration
- Storage (Magnetic / SSD) technologies
- Virtualization knowledge - VMWARE Certification (Desired)
- Prior Customer Service experience (Desire)
- Sells knowledge, power talking skills (Desire)
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Adaptability to change
- Teamwork oriented
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment
- Capable of working and reach results under pressure
- Stress management
- Maintenance of confidentiality of information
- Ability to talk and type during a call