L2 Engineer for a Network Security Account at SYKES
If you have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the
initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a dynamic, high growth,
learning environment, this role is for you. In this position you will need to understand and appreciate the challenges
organizations face in implementing and integrating cloud technologies into complex IT environments across operating environments.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- Schedule Flexibility. Able to work on night shifts (must)
- CCNA certification (must)
- CCNP certification (desired)
- Expertise in Linux Operating systems (desired)
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field (desired).
- 2 - 3 years of Customer Support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Expertise in core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and IIS.
- Real passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Active Listening
- Organizational Agility