This position is responsible to strategically lead the operation of Specialized
Recruiting, positively aligned to our Talent Acquisition model, ensuring a highly
professional and richly proficient, client focused, red carpet effect service
delivery to the organization, it’s hiring manager’s and diverse areas.
- To conduct needs analysis studies in order to better customize course content and curricula.
- To conduct screenings (verbal, writing and grammar tests) in order to determine language gaps.
- To propose action plans based on screening results.
- To develop and deliver training curricula customized to each account’s and/or department’s needs (Sykes Academy).
- To organize and develop language training manuals (effective writing, grammar, accent reduction).
- To provide clear, accurate and relevant feedback on employee progress and test results.
- To provide with reports requested by the Language Programs Manager.
- To create, revise and upgrade English testing tools and evaluation forms.
- To create, customize and upgrade material.
- To participate in teacher training opportunities as requested by Language Programs
Manager (classroom door courses and EPAP Certification Process).
- To keep accurate records of important stats and other types of critical information.
- To create and store meeting records.
- To file and store hard copies of tests, appraisals, contracts, one on one documentation,
calibration reports and standard operation procedures and policies.
- To ensure that English training facilities are organized and well run.
- To ensure that back up assigned has all the resources and material he/she needs to work.
- To provide language consulting and support to HR Recruiting.
- To deliver English courses in order to improve performance gaps identified in the screening
process (corrective courses).
- To conduct coaching sessions on SYKES employees who need the extra support and as a
follow up after course completion.
- To research on and apply innovative and effective teaching methodologies and
- To make sure all needed material, tools, facilities and other teaching related resources are
available for delivery.
- To follow the established policies and procedures.
- To continuously read SOP’s to be informed of changes in policies locally and globally.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, and/or services requested by Language Programs
Manager or L&D Regional Director.