Latam Internal Control Supervisor
Support the region on maintaining a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of internal control processes, to help the organization remain in compliance with US and local accounting ruling, as well as preventing fraud.
- Support countries SOX narratives annual update, to ensure compliance with Corporate Standards.
- Perform internal controls design and effectiveness testing in all locations to ensure compliance with SOX.
- Support Corporate and Internal Audit on gathering and submitting SOX testing documentation requirements.
- Assist in monitoring company-wide self-assessment program for internal controls.
- Perform random audit of areas with potential savings opportunities, to strengthen internal control procedures and prevent fraud.
- Develop recommendations for corrective actions/improvements, to prevent errors or fraud.
- Assist Region Management in the review of policies and procedures.
- Supervise Internal Control Resources in the region to ensure they add value to the organization by keeping a healthy financial control environment.
- Analyze payroll processes in the region and recommend improvements required for a continuous accurate payment process and proper classification of related expenses
- Deploy training required of Corporate Accounting Policies and SOX to increase knowledge of risk and internal control procedures in the Region.