Networking Engineer L2
We would like you to join our Technical Operations Team and perform customer facing support functions in accordance with the Network incident management team and Network Change processes. This involves triaging and troubleshooting layer 1-3 problems and/or planning and executing scheduled Network Changes, in a state of the art MPLS based IP backbone, associated with customer managed services such as routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and DNS. You will be exposed to a broad range of network technologies and diverse customer environments which will allow you to further develop your technical skills.
- Provide world-class customer support and technical expertise for our customers.
- Provide direct operational support to the largest managed services customers, maintaining ownership and a deep technical knowledge.
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of multiple technologies within a customer's environment.
- Responsible for direct customer communication, working closely with other central operations technical teams and customer service teams.
- Provide implementation of complex solutions for our customers.
- Install cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex customer requirements
- Provide clear technical documentation and written ISO9001 procedures to ensure other members of Central Operations can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- Attend training courses, perform self-study, metrics.