Senior Business Analyst
To collaborate effectively in projects to optimize the
collection, optimization, analysis and presentation of data,
with a high level of detail for different audiences.
- Build, update, and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Organize and present data extracted from disparate tools, applications, and systems
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer specific business questions and audit data quality
- Generate reports and data based on business context
- See opportunities for innovation and automation of internal processes.
- Share knowledge and insights through documentation, presentations, and demonstrations for business and technical users.
- Assist with identifying and validating business requirements by interfacing with subject matter experts for a function, developing simple use cases.
- Train business partners on how to access automated reports to ensure business has ability to operate independently on standard and/or routine reporting needs.
- Enable the best possible decision making, maximizing business engagement and operational efficiency.
- Solve challenging problems across the spectrum of processes and operations through reporting and data analysis.
- Lead the analysis and utilization of a diverse and expanding data ecosystem across engineering, sales, operations, marketing and planning.
- Collaborate with other data insights groups, IT and business intelligence units, to connect Global Virtual Engineering to the data that makes a difference.
- Helping shape the business intelligence capabilities of the future for virtual selling at the account.