In this role you will be part of a team responsible for administrating the ServiceNow ITSM platform.Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex ServiceNow applications, both new applications and enhancements to existing applications. Assists support personnel in resolving application problems.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Enterprise Ticketing development experience.
- ServiceNow experience a plus, but not required.
- Be able to research ServiceNow Wiki and apply the knowledge to the day to day job.
- Collaborative Skills, works well in a team environment.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills. Must have technical skills and the ability to understand and interpret technical issues and communicate issues to stakeholders, and help team members to trouble shoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups and levels.
- Ability to listen and appreciate different points of views, and take inputs from all stakeholders and come up with solutions, recommendations.
- 2-4 years professional experience.