Wireless Technical Support I
To provide support to consumers, agents, service providers who contact the company by phone, email
or chat. The technical support Engineer addresses product features and function issues for current and
legacy product lines. Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and performance issues. Support
operational policies and procedures that facilitate the attainment of departmental and organizational
- Provide customer support with recommended troubleshooting steps for technical issues, keep track
of unresolved issues, and take ownership of customer issues until they’re fully resolved.
- Testing to reproduce issues presented by customers and service providers.
- Support customers to help them gain a good understanding of the technical issues and the paths
towards resolution. Provide both strategic and day-to-day technical expertise and support.
- Perform network analysis for offline, frequent and failed optimization report.
- Attending triage meetings for technical understanding of product releases and ISP product launch.
- Monitoring of Network Operations Center or Customer accounts during and after cloud updates.
- Facilitate in-depth research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer
issues and complaints related to product, network or Wi-Fi performance.
- Conduct outbound calls or follow up for issue resolution.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal
- Follow case management and customer record guidelines. Maintain all customer and related
records in the specified Customer Management System (CRM). Create cases to document reported
- Be the customer’s advocate, and share ideas and feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Inform management of customer concerns as well as service and/or operational problems.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles in the specified
- Performs other related duties.