Provide high-quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by answering general inquiries and offering solutions, to make sure that objectives set by the client are met successfully.
To help customers by providing a quality service, as to guarantee total satisfaction and accomplish client’s expectations
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must)
- Schedule flexibility: to work all schedules weekdays and weekends (must)
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Basic Internet tools
- Multitasking skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Active and effective communication.
- Capable of working and reach results under pressure.
- Identify problems and search solutions to offer answers to solve questions from customers using the given channel of communication.
- The document correctly the data base using the given tools in order to keep track of costumer’s request through data entry
- Meet established individual and team performance targets, including customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
- Follow up on the customer’s issue until is solved such as requests, transactions, information changes, or any other issue addressed by the customer.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Medical Service
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program