Developer Support Engineers
You are an articulate and seasoned technical expert who understands and can appreciate the challenges developers face integrating multiple services into custom apps. You have a technical depth, developer skill set, and a real passion for helping customers and partners use our secure, scalable, Identity Platform.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- Schedule Flexibility (must).
- Experience working on cloud applications (must).
- Expertise supporting both classic and modern web stacks (e.g., JSP, Rails, Django/Flask, Node.js. ASP.NET.) (must).
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Support, technical support, or software development preferably customer facing roles (desired).
- CCNA Certification (desired).
- Cybersecurity Certification (desired).
- Administrator Certification (desired).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Provide well-thought-out and reliable advice and troubleshooting for application development with APIs with existing and prospective customers, ISVs, and developers.
- Take end-to-end ownership of questions and issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution.
- Write code/scripts to build user scenarios using API and SDKs, to reproduce issues.
- Help developers understand how works, and the various technical use cases of the platform.
- Competitive Salary
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.