Account Manager SYKES Liberia
Plan, develop, coordinate, and direct the service for one or more client accounts by managing the activities of one or more customer support Supervisors, Team Managers and Representatives, while aggressively pursuing opportunities for account, site and/or corporate business growth.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- At least 6 months of work experience as Account Supervisor (must).
- Client management experience (must).
- Previous experience at the BPO industry (must).
- Be able to work at SYKES Liberia (must).
- University student or B.A in Business, Industrial Engineering, or related (desired).
- Time management.
- Ability to observe patterns, irregularities and exceptions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- To administer performance by coaching supervisors, team managers and agents
- Creating and maintaining development plans
- Conducting performance appraisals and one-to-one sessions
- Recommending training and encouraging individual employee participation in decision making, through availability and real time management.
- Temporary work at home
- Private insurance
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.