Bilingual/Trilingual Customer Success Consultants
Customer Success Consultants engages customers immediately following the license sale and provide guidance, insights and enablement to help them quickly and successfully deploy their use case and meet their business objectives. Additionally, CSCs execute against the Rapid Adoption onboarding processes and cover the fundamentals getting started using the platform.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English and Portuguese. High Proficiency level (>= 88 %) (must).
- Customer service experience (Must).
- Job Experience in the following roles: Project Management, Account Management, Teaching/Training, Customer Success Management, HR (Recruiting). (Must)
- Proven experience managing a high volume of engagements (different from support cases which are more transactional). (Must)
- Technical Background. (Must)
- Experience implementing or teaching in the Software as A Service Industry. (Must)
- Project Manager experience: must manage a high volume of projects at the same time, projects need to be related to IT, experience with short projects.
- Sales Experience. Implementation / onboarding experience with customers.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills are needed.
- Ability to develop and deliver messages and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide a quality consulting experience focused on the customer successfully and rapidly being able to deploy their use case and leverage the platform.
- Drive the onboarding engagement from kick-off to project completion, ensuring that the customer has an outstanding experience, projects are delivered within scope, on time, and to defined outcomes.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills are needed to balance a multi-customer workload and meet defined outcomes. Meet or exceed utilization targets.
- Uses defined business processes. Leverages systems and tools to track and manage customer information. Follow defined communication protocols to ensure key constituents (internally and externally) are aware and informed regularly and as prescribed and in the best interest of the customer.
- Interact with customers via verbal and written communication; present key information and resources using prescribed presentation materials and superior presentation skills.
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.