Billing Support Specialist
The Billing Support team is seeking a Billing Support Specialist with experience working in a financially oriented, fast-paced service position. Strong candidates will have a proven track record in providing the highest level of customer service while dealing with finical matters like invoices, payment processing, account investigations, and high-stress situations.
- Advanced English Speaker. High proficiency level (> 85%) (must)
- +6 months of experience in a customer support role assisting customers with account questions or concerns.
- +6 months of experience in a billing support/finance role investigating and troubleshooting account finances.
- Familiarity with account management and financial documents
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Clear and effective verbal and written skills. The ability to communicate financial information in a non-technical, non-jargon, and efficient way.
- Research and resolve complex billing and financial issues, utilizing Zipwhip’s CRM (e.g., Salesforce), financial systems (e. g. Zuora), and other tools.
- Triage and investigate billing problems related to invoices, payments, account changes, contract discrepancies, and cancellations.
- Accurately create and manage billing support cases with categorization to help drive critical customer, process, and escalation analytics used by cross-functional departments and senior leadership.
- Consistently meet daily / weekly / monthly KPIs and customer quality goals through CSAT and Quality Assurance programs.
- Work at Home.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.