Chat Support Associate
Provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by answering general inquiries and offering solutions with the given tools via the phone, mail, or chat. To make sure that objectives set by the client are met successfully.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %> orally and overall) (Must).
- Previous call center experience.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information quickly.
- Skilled in the use of computers, mail, and chats.
- Type at least 30 WPM Strong.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications. (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.). Manage of operative system in Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1 y 10.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Respond promptly and knowledgeably to customer service inquiries providing reliable, correct, and complete information.
- Provide top-tier support to all customers with a goal of call, mail, or chat resolution with respect to their operations.
- Educate customers on system installation/use and assist in troubleshooting.
- Follow up on the customer’s issue until is solved or any other issue addressed by the customer.
- To keep account information confidential and protect it from unauthorized use.
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.