Cisco dCloud Platform Operations Engineer
As NetOps Engineer, you will provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising Cisco dCloud. You will work with development and implementation teams to install, configure and remove equipment, comply with change management, provide input into weekly operations meetings, timely report issues, log file management, the configuration of management tools, and another standard day-to-day operational tasks.
- Engineering degree in a technical career (preferred).
- CCNP or equivalent certification.
- Scripting and automation skills (desired).
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (desired).
- Experience working with PostgreSQL databases (desired).
- Knowledge of CentOS (desired).
- Ability to self-manage with excellent time management skills and the ability to organize competing priorities and tasks.
- Analytical Skills: Knowledge and effective use of source material to resolve questions.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback.
- Data Center Infrastructure provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Updating management systems and documentation.
- AD Account management.
- Managing VMware, NetApp and Cisco Infrastructure.
- Produce High quality documentation (Visio, Omnigraffle, Confluence.
- Private Insurance.
- Employee Association.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.