Be part of the team responsible for day-to-day management of the dCloud environment. This includes proactive and reactive management, working with the design and implementation teams to install and remove equipment, configuring equipment as it is installed in the datacenter, implementing changes, providing input into weekly operations calls, timely reporting of issues, log file management, configuration of management tools and other standard day to day operational tasks.
- CCNA completed (must).
- Virtualization knowledge (must).
- Experience implementing and managing AWS solutions (must).
- CCNP or equivalent certification/experience its highly.
- Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server and Linux environment Experience in a Network Operations focused role.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Demonstrable understanding of virtualization theory.
- Significant skill and a real interest in troubleshooting.
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Managing network infrastructure – code upgrades, log file management, troubleshooting, configuring interfaces, access lists etc.
- Provide guidance for junior members of the team before escalating issues.
- Demonstrable ability to manage a AWS environment.
- Work at Home.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Medical Service.
- Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.