Cisco dCloud Support Engineer Tier 1
The dCloud is a platform that hosts a large catalog of demos, training environments and sandboxes for every Cisco architecture, which can be used for live product demonstrations, for training purposes and more. The dCloud support engineer is responsible for handling technical support requests from dCloud users, aiming to ensure that they have the best experience while using the tool.
- Advanced Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- Schedule flexibility (must).
- CCNA certified or at least all modules completed (must).
- Experience working with Cisco equipment or networking (configuration, troubleshooting)
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Initiative and self-starter.
- Data analysis capacity.
- Excellent time management
- Help users troubleshoot in real-time – solving cases.
- Escalate cases to Level 2 when required, based on case priority and urgency.
- Interact with SMEs and escalation engineers.
- Follow-up on pending cases until resolution.
- Test and validate new demonstrations added to the platform.
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.