Cisco Engineer Level I
Handle like a boss technical support and advanced troubleshooting inquiries! Apply for this position today and enjoy our benefits!
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- CCNA modules completed (must).
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- Troubleshooting knowledge in NAT, DNS, DHCP, STP, EIGRP, Routing Protocols, ACL’s, OSPF.
- Knowledge/usage of Packet Tracer.
- Data analysis capacity.
- Adaptability to change.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- Participate in team meetings, make updates and/changes to current process documentation based on these meetings.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by his/her immediate superior. Support the organization in identifying, establishing processes for continuous improvements.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets.
- Cisco Certifications.
- Tech Academy.
- Private Insurance.
- Work at home.
- Growth Opportunities.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.