Cisco Incident Manager – Collaboration
Provide consultation to independently debug and fix solutions for Cisco customers, partners, and account teams along with collaborating with other Cisco teams to resolve issues.
The Incident Manager is a Tier-3 engineer who will provide management coverage and leadership when handling highly visibility incidents, driving a successful resolution for the customer, which may involve multiple teams and interactions with management and different customer contacts.
- BA/BS in a technical field of study (Electronic engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- Top-tier technical expertise in Cisco Collaboration technologies such as CUCM, CUC, Voice Gateways, SIP, etc.
- CCNP or equivalent certification, specific for Collaboration.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Provide internal and external executive level updates.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Proactively identify and collaborate on issues that need to be raised with Problem Management.
- Mentor and coach Incident Team.
- Support and backup other Incident Managers.
- Maintain productive customer relationships.
- Employee Association.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.