Cisco Pre-Sales Support Specialist
Are you tech-savvy and have a creative solution for every scenario? Our business partners need your advice and experience!
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- 75% completion of CCNA track (must).
- Previous experience working with networking equipment.
- Experience in a sales environment is a plus.
- Experience in a technical support role is highly desired.
- Computer literate, with experience working with CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com, and productivity tools MS Office (desired).
- Intermediate user of MS Excel (desired).
- Experience performing online research, using different tools and resources (desired).
- Monitor the different sources of incoming support requests and pick up cases in a timely manner.
- Effectively resolve incoming inquiries meeting the different key performance indicators.
- Provide adequate follow-up to each case, to ensure that the information provided meets the customer expectations. And proactively, find opportunities to offer additional information or insight, when needed.
- Use appropriate judgment to determine when a case must be escalated due to its complexity, only after having used the resources at his disposal.
- Work at Home.
- Private Insurance.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.