CISCO Technical Support Representative
Provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an intermediate level of complexity, and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Requirements: Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- At least 1 year of experience in a Technical Customer Support, FrontLine/Service Desk position or Contact Center environment (must).
- IT Essential and CCNA 1 completed (must). Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Excellent writing and grammar English skills. Premium customer service skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to multitask (phone call, creating a ticket, checking knowledge bases, backlog management in chat).
- To provide high-quality Customer Service to Cisco customers.
- To follow Cisco’s policies and procedures as well as the team’s internal procedures.
- To provide Service Request support to qualified Cisco customers.
- To validate customer entitlement for support.
- To create new support cases and provide updates on already existing cases.
- To validate the business impact/severity for case creation.
- Work at Home
- Wellness program
- Growth opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.