CISCO Technical Support Agent
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an intermediate level of complexity, and answering inquiries via chat, email or phone.
- Advanced English Speaker. High proficiency level (85% >) (must)
- Basic CCNA experience. (module 1 or 2)
- Microsoft (MSCE), Comptia knowledge. (plus)
- Schedule Flexibility. (must)
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through on-line networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- To continuously develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s work-flow and programming.
- To provide Service Request support to qualified customers.
- To validate customer entitlement for support.
- To create new support cases and provide updates on already existing cases.
- To validate the business impact/severity for case creation.
- To route service requests to the correct support team and confirm with the customer the next steps in the support process.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Medical Service
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.