CISCO Tier I Support Engineer
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- CCNA modules completed (must).
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- Troubleshooting knowledge in NAT, DNS, DHCP, STP, EIGRP,
- Routing Protocols, ACL’s, OSPF.
- Knowledge/usage of Packet Tracer.
- Data analysis capacity.
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment.
- Capable of working and reach results under pressure.
- Maintenance of confidentiality of information.
- Ability to talk and type during a call.
- Knowledge in how to interact with latest versions of Microsoft Operative Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet Explorer, Netscape and similar Internet browsers.
- Basic knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, and IP sub-netting and networks in general.
- Skills in successfully implementing, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Unix based operating Systems.
- Excellent attendance record.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- Participate in team meetings, make updates and/changes to current process documentation based on these meetings.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by his/her immediate superior.
Support the organization in identifying, establishing processes for continuous improvements.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets.
- Educational reimbursement
- Medical Service
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.