Client Support Associate
Delivering a superior customer service experience through inbound calls. We offer troubleshooting tips,help center, order issues, and general questions support
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (>= 85 %) (must).
- High School Completion (Must)
- Customer Service Experience (Desired)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information quickly
- Technical Background. (Desire)
- Experience Wireless and home Security Systems (Desired)
- General Understanding or Internet Technologies (Desired)
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Analytical thinking
- Decision-making skills
- Order issues
- Account Cancelations request (those are transferred to Loyalty)
- Backorder issues (items pending or have not been sent out yet)
- Order status for equipment
- Configurations of system requests
- Sensors connecting to base station Items showing up in-app or not?
- Making sure that they are set with the right setting for first or second-time customers
- Alarm reset and basic non-functioning equipment troubleshooting
- Base salary from ¢550.000 + bonuses
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Development Opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.