Windows / VMWare Engineer L2
Are you passionate about technology? Don’t miss the chance of joining our team as a Compute Engineer! Help us provide systems engineering/problem resolution support functions for systems, storage, and backup incidents.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- Schedule flexibility (must).
- Strong experience and knowledge with various Windows-based server operating systems, including Network configuration, SAN Connectivity, Basic shell scripting, Opsware service management platform, LPAR Configuration.
- General experience and knowledge with various Unix-based server operating systems, including Red Hat Linux, SunOS, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris Zones.
- General working knowledge of storage and backup technologies such as EMC, Netapp, NetBackup, TSM
- Working knowledge of ESX/VMWare (VSphere vCenter & Site Recovery Manager)
- SNMP and monitoring tools experience (e.g. – Zenoss, CA SystemEdge, Netsnmp)
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve technical issues with multiple teams.
- Solid operational support experience and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Provide world-class customer support and technical expertise for the account customer environments, including administration and support for operating systems, virtualization platforms, tape backup, and disk storage.
- Assemble and update the documentation in the form of incident and change management tickets.
- Verify the validity of alarms and follow triage/resolve troubleshooting procedures as outlined.
- Work with remote locations on verification and resolution of alerts/alarms.
- Identify chronic problems and take action to identify and resolve the root causes.
- Work at Home
- Growth opportunities
- Tech Academy
- Private Insurance
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.