Electronics Engineer (Hybrid)
If you like computer and electronic devices, this may be the place for you! Be part of our team and demonstrate your hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English (85 %>) (must).
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in PC Architecture.
- Ability to do hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Apple/Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledgeable in system-level design issues such as circuit noise, thermal effects, circuit timing, drive, and loading, etc.
- Experience and ability to work with Python and C++.
- • Strong in at least one Linux Distribution with knowledge of others (i.e. Yocto project, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, RedHat or a freeware product) 2 to 3 years of experience.
- • Ability to troubleshoot at the board and component levels (board validation and repair).
- To provide outstanding technical support and accurate information to help the customer with his/her issues and keep a record of the cases.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms supported and any other relevant technologies
- Communicate with SME, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
- Follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the problem is solved.
- Partially Work at Home.
- Monday to Friday Schedule.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Refer a Friend Bonuses and Prices.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.