Demo Support Engineer
We are looking for a passionate and creative engineer, ready to create compelling demo assets, and a desire to contribute to our Demo environment, as it is the core customer facing demo template used by Solutions Engineers, Account Executives, and others across the company.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (87 %>)
- Application development, including html, web services, working with cloud services (must).
- Ops development, including tools, build automation, IT security, single sign-on (must).
- Computer Science degree or equivalent background (must).
- Background in technical training and content creation a strong preference (must).
- Knowledge of web services, SDKs, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Linux and Windows system administrative skills, web-based applications. development and HTTP (Desired).
- Ability to understand new and popular programming languages as more developers use them to create integrations.
- Create, maintain, and support the demo environment and tools for the Sales organization.
- Provide thought leadership on demo development and execution.
- Increase sales success by improving demo quality and ability to innovate.
- Work with Solution Engineers to tailor demos for specific prospects or industries.
- Increase SE productivity by reducing time required to configure demos.
- Work at home
- Private Insurance
- Tech Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.