Developer Support Engineer
The Developer Support Engineer will handle the most complex technical integrations in customer support and act as a subject matter expert for the CSR team on our API and SDKs. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of and improvements to our developer community forums, internal and external documentation, and working directly with customers to assist in advanced use cases leveraging our SDKs and API. This role will be key in furthering customer adoption by using the companies’ SDKs and APIs to improve the automation of their digital transaction management.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- Experience with Salesforce platform (must) • Work experience directly with customers debugging code. (must).
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and triage complex, code-related technical issues (must).
- SaaS troubleshooting experience in a Technical Support capacity, with one year as a developer or 3+ years as a Software Engineer/Software Engineer in Test (Desired).
- Advanced troubleshooting technical solutions with Internet technologies including XML (WSDL), SOAP, Publisher/Listener architecture, and software technologies including .NET (Desired).
- Knowledge of web services, SDKs, REST and SOAP APIs • Experience using GitHub to host code samples.
- Background in technical training and content creation a strong preference.
- Experience with technical training and content creation.
- Ability to understand new and popular programming languages as more developers use them to create integrations.
- Experience in providing technical customer support a strong preference.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and development assistance to the company Developer Community.
- Manage resolution of complex issues to include: escalation, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company.
- Write sample code, technical articles, and tutorials on some of the basic to intermediate level uses cases using our SDKs.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Advanced Features; such as our APIs, SDKs, Power Forms, Templates, and Embedding signing.
- Act as the bridge between Support and Engineering/Professional Services/Product Management.
- Perform troubleshooting sessions with developers on API integrations and companies’ connectors.
- Tech Academy.
- Work at Home (Temporary).
- SYKES Benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.