English Language Specialists
To address performance issues as result of communication gaps identified through English assessments conducted on SYKES employees.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (90 %>).
- Flexibility to work on site or at home (must). • Flexibility with any schedules (morning/afternoon/night/weekends) (must).
- Demonstrated teaching experience (desired).
- University studies (complete or in progress) in ESL or English Teaching (must).
- Basic knowledge of Curriculum Development.
- Customer Service knowledge and skills.
- Basic managerial skills.
- Proficient in the use of software for Language Instruction.
- Pedagogical skills.
- Web browsing skills.
- To conduct screenings (verbal, writing and grammar tests) to determine language gaps.
- To propose action plans based on screening results.
- To develop and deliver training curricula customized to each account’s and/or department’s needs.
- To organize and develop language training manuals (effective writing, grammar, accent reduction).
- To provide clear, accurate and relevant feedback on employee progress and test results.
- To create, revise and upgrade English testing tools and evaluation forms.
- Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
- Development courses and certifications.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.