Entity Framework Developer (On-site)
Responsible for the design, layout, and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Proficiency in C#, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server, .Net Core, LINQ, Web APIs.Net Core, Unit Test, Git. Software Design Patterns (must).
- Experience in web design and graphic design (Jive, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Have skills in software programming and graphics.
- Have creativity and imagination.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To create website designs for the internal clients of the account.
- To maintain and update an existing site.
- To be responsible for looking at the root cause when the websites are damaged.
- To participate in meetings with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Partially Work at Home.
- Monday to Friday Schedule.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Refer a Friend Bonuses and Prizes.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.