This position is responsible for developing client ramp-up plans and forecasts by analyzing trends, modeling AHT, attrition, scheduling scenarios, and interpreting future client needs. Building ramp-up plans that are easily understood and communicated to client services and support services needs, which is critical for success.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Schedule Flexibility (must).
- Industrial engineering or Business Administration student (desired).
- WFM experience (must).
- Strong online communication skills, in particular, high-quality grammar and writing skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong statistical forecasting techniques
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Effective presentation and coaching skills
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Analyze historical and actual call arrival patterns for all transaction types in order to drive effective and efficient resource strategy decisions and recommendations to operations and clients
- Interprets account SOW and creates assumptions (AHT, SLA) to be used in forecast creation
- Builds weekly, monthly, and quarterly volume projections, staffing and capacity plans, or reduction plans by account and line of business and monitors forecasting accuracy
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.