Hadware Support Specialist
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering world-class customer support via phone or mail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level (85 %>). (Must)
- Schedule Flexibility.
- University degree in computer engineer, systems engineer, or related (desired).
- PC building completed in 2020, currently Studying at the SYKES Technical academy or Technical support knowledge, experience on PC maintenance (Must).
- Experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Advance Knowledge of PC Architectures.
- Internet tools (Browsers, FTP, cloud services, etc).
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Adaptability to change.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- To listen and respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, through online networks, Email, Chat, Social Media, Forums, etc.
- To develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s work-flow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms assigned • To communicate with the team manager, SMEs, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
- To keep and update pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- Work From Home.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Medical Service.
- Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.