Hardware Technical Support Agent (Hybrid)
To efficiently provide high-quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering world-class customer support via phone or mail.
- PC building completed or Technical support knowledge, experience in PC maintenance (Must).
- CompTIA A+ (901 / 902) certification (Desired).
- Experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Advance Knowledge of PC Architecture (Must).
- Teamwork oriented.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment.
- Capable of working and reaching results under pressure.
- Stress management.
- Listen and respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, through online networks, Email, chat, Social Media, Forums, etc.
- To develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s workflow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms assigned.
- Communicate with the team manager, SMEs, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
- Partially Work at Home.
- Monday to Friday Schedule.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Refer a Friend Bonuses and Prices.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.