Hardware Technical Support Agent
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering world class customer support via phone or mail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level (85 %>). (Must)
- University degree in computer engineer, systems engineer or related (desired).
- PC building completed in 2020, currently Studying at the SYKES Technical academy or Technical support knowledge, experience on PC maintenance (Must).
- Experience on hardware and software troubleshooting
- Adaptability to change
- Teamwork oriented
- Excellent Customer service skills
- To listen and respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, through on-line networks, Email, chat, Social Media, Forums, etc.
- To develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s work-flow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms assigned
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Medical Service
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.