Human Resources Business Partner at SYKES Liberia
To support organizational effectiveness and productiveness through the continuous assessment and anticipation of human capital-related needs in the designated account, line of business, and/or department.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field of studies (must).
- At least 2 years of HR generalist experience in a similar working environment (must)
- Ability to work at Liberia and travel between GAM and Liberia (must)
- Receptiveness & assertiveness
- Impartial Management
- Partner with a designated account, line of business, and/or department’ management to promote best in class human capital practices.
- Lead HR initiatives and projects with managers and employees to improve work relationships and environment, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management, providing guidance on HC policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HC group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
- SYKES Tech Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.