Human Resources Business Partner at SYKES Liberia
Support organizational effectiveness and productiveness through the continuous assessment and anticipation of human capital related needs in the designated account, line of business and/or department.
- Advanced English Speaker (85%>) (must).
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field of studies (must).
- At least 2 years of HR generalist experience in a human capital or similar working environment (must).
- Receptiveness & assertiveness
- Impartial Management
- Partner with designated account, line of business and/or department’ management to promote best in class human capital practices.
- Lead HR initiatives and projects with managers and employees to improve work relationships and environment, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management, providing guidance on HC policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
- SYKES Tech Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.