iOS Developer (Hybrid)
We are looking for the next Senior iOS Developer, in charge of the definition and implementation of various key technology pieces. This person will be responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps, and also will participate in the design and build of applications for the iOS platform, to give the best results to our clients.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with iOS (Junior position).
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with iOS (Mid position).
- Minimum 6 years of experience with iOS (Senior position).
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Understanding iOS design patterns.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knowledge of oAuth and authentication methods with backend APIs like Salesforce.
- Problem Solving
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Build applications from scratch, push them to AppStore
- Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps
- Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API creation, design, and product
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Partially Work at Home.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Employee Discounts.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.