Junior Networking Agent
Are you passionate about music and technical support? We have a great opportunity for you, on this role you will be helping customers through inbound and outbound calls by demonstrating your outstanding technical troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Module 1 (desired).
- Be able to temporarily work from home (must).
- A minimum of 15 MB of internet speed at home (must).
- Be able to work at SYKES Liberia (must).
- Previous experience working in technical support (desired).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate and work directly with customers to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe, and timely closure.
- Determine further action or completion on customer cases received.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for voice, internet, or data installation and connection issues.
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by his/her immediate superior.
- Temporary work at home
- Growth opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.