L2 Network Engineer (100% WFH)
The Network Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the networks and their performance for the account, on behalf of both internal and customers’ networks globally.
- Advanced English Speaker Fluent verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (Must).
- A minimum of CCNP or other equivalent certifications is preferred.
- Certifications in Juniper and/or Cisco.
- Extensive working knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP4, EIGRP, OSFP.
- A good understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Extensive working knowledge of Firewall and WIFI technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Basic knowledge in VM Ware.
- Participation in meetings with Solutions Architects to understand customer needs and introduce customer solutions (Shared responsibility within the Network team).
- Technical support of new network solutions (Shared responsibility within the Network team).
- Troubleshooting and managing network problems (Shared responsibility within the Network team).
- Establish networking environment by supporting system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards (Shared responsibility within the Network team).
- 100% Work at Home.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Tech Academy.
- Growth Opportunities.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.