Developer Engineer – Voice (L4)
Twilio is looking for new Technical Support Engineers to join our USA Voice Support team. We are seeking candidates with a proven record of providing outstanding technical support, and ideal candidates will have expertise with VOIP/SIP/IP-PBXes, REST APIs, and the development of web and mobile applications.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Familiarity with SIP and IP Telephony protocols and the use of packet capture tools (e.g.Wireshark) to identify irregularities. (Nice to have)
- Ideal candidates will have coding experience that includes integrations with REST APIs.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- Be available to support our customers on holidays to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Work at home.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.