Linux Technical Support Engineer (Tier 1) (100% WFH)
To efficiently provide high-quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, in a constantly evolving environment by offering world-class customer support.
- English level 85%.
- Linux CLI Proficiency (Must).
- Schedule flexibility (Must).
- Technical Support experience (Must).
- Windows Proficiency.
- Basics and a good understanding of DBs and scripting.
- Critical Thinking.
- Participate in and support meetings with the customer and resolve the issues.
- Carry out backlog reviews, check every case to understand its status, and if needed provide support to help resolve the said case.
- Provide world-class customer support and technical expertise for Splunk customer environments.
- Responsible for supervising all aspects of the Systems support for the customer base and internal Splunk environments.
- Ensure successful resolution of tickets within specific timeframes (SLAs & SLO’s).
- Work from Home.
- M-F schedule.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.