Linux Technical Support Engineer
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %> orally and overall) (Must).
- Linux CLI Proficiency (Must).
- Schedule flexibility (Must).
- Navigation through the bash/dash shells, including o Location of common files such as system logs, mail logs, startup scripts, and user limits
- Gaining remote access to other hosts
- Manipulation of files and directories, including o Moving, renaming, and deleting
- Using sudo
- When to use the root user
- Basics and good understanding of DBs and scriptin
- Linux Performance and Diagnostic Tools
- System performance at-a-glance, including o CPU, memory, and disk usage
- CPU and disk performance, I/O, and wait times
- Open files and open connections
- Networking tools o Testing connectivity
- Port status Windows Proficiency
- Group Policy controls
- Active Directory general structure – Forest, trees, domain • Editing file permissions
- Collecting MSI installer logs
- Services General Knowledge
- DNS – how to query
- TCP vs. UDP
- Working knowledge of other Unix based operating systems
- Temporary work at home
- Growth opportunities
- Private medical insurance
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, in a constant evolving environment by offering world class customer support.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.