Linux Technical Support Engineer (Tier 1)
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, in a constantly evolving environment by offering world-class customer support.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %> orally and overall) (Must).
- Linux CLI Proficiency (Must).
- Schedule flexibility (Must).
- High School Diploma (Must).
- Temporary WFH availability (Must).
- Previous Linux work experience (desired).
- Technical skills
- Fast learner
- Troubleshooting skills
- Navigation through the bash/dash shells, including o Location of common files such as system logs, mail logs, startup scripts, and user limits.
- Gaining remote access to other hosts
- Manipulation of files and directories, including o Moving, renaming and deleting.
- Transferring files between hosts.
- Comprehension of, and skill in, manipulating file system permissions for files and directories
- Temporary WFH
- Great certification plan
- Additional medical insurance
- Opportunity to reach Tier 1 to Tier 2 in less than a year
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.