Marketing and Communications Executive (Hybrid)
Coordinate the implementation of digital and internal communications strategies for our company.
- Advanced English Speaker. Proficiency level (85 %>) (Must).
- Schedule flexibility: to work all schedules on weekdays and weekends (Must).
- Knowledge in design (Must).
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator (Must).
- Knowledge in video and animation (Desired).
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe (Photoshop, Premier, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design, audiovisual production, creativity, and photography.
- Provide daily support and immediate service for the different Accounts and Support area’s communications requirements making sure all materials are done on time and with the same standards all across the company.
- Responsible for the traffic of the production materials and coordination of designs with external providers (creative designers and communication advisors.) so that all requests are delivered timely and following the company’s communication strategy.
- To verify and approve the internal communications to all departments and give it follows up.
- Supports and coordinates the production and quotes of graphic arts for Accounts and Support Areas.
- Create and propose internal campaigns according to the client’s needs.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Medical Service.
- Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.