Network Security Engineer L2
In this position you will need to understand and appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating cloud technologies into complex IT environments across operating environments.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year of experience in Networking and/or Linux Operating systems and/or Knowledge in VMWare, VSphere and/or Knowledge in Windows Servers. (desired).
- 80% of CCNA Track completed (desired).
- A minimum of 10MB of internet speed connection at home (must).
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person).
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Analytical skills.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain companies service.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Temporary work at home
- SYKES benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.